Wednesday, June 6, 2012

#hobby #photograph

Photograh.  Early June i & my friends traveled to Naga Village (Tasikmalaya) Jawa Barat. There was're "Human Interest". Although stiil an amateur but i love doing this activity.

This is "little boy" who was found to play alone with his bike. This is the natural expression of the child when approached by me and my friends. child's facial expression didn't change. From start to finish so keep straight faces. really cute little boy. :D
This's actually mother was sitting alone with her child. but when i went to, to photograph their mother's maiden is shy and prefer to go home x_x *shy
 its's naturally.
WOW! This's my favourite picture.. i'took this pict. on purpose

4 comments:

  1. Such an interesting place you've visited Hutri!
    it must be an inspiring journey..
    I feel like going there too someday, insha Allāh.. :)
    Your photos are naturally touching, I love them :) are those photos went to some image processes, or they were unedited? I love the tones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ya, my favourite are the last two photographs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mila :Thank u milaa {}, i hope someday we can hunting photo together :D.
    @rizki : yap, it;s naturally :)

    ReplyDelete